Friday, January 21, 2011

Shuffle

As I stated earlier through a tweet, I love having my ipod on shuffle. It honestly puts me through an emotional roller coaster, where the hills are a mystery every time as if I am blind folded. It is amazing. Going from a "hard ass who just wants to mosh" mood because of listening to Parkway Drive, to an inspirational poet who just wants to relax and look at the world through color from just listening to Angels & Airwaves. I love it. If not on shuffle I always have trouble picking what I want to listen to, but when it's on shuffle it's as if fate picks my next song which picks how I will be feeling.

But anyways, I must go now. Class starts in 15 minutes.

If I don't post anything else on here tonight, which I doubt will be the case, I hope everyone has a wonderful friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment