Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"I'm Only Human Sometimes"

I'm honestly in such a William Control mood. Is it because I love the darkness of human nature and lately I have been noticing that a lot in books,  television show, people, and myself? or is it because I am writing a speech on the psyche of serial killers? and writing a book on a serial killer...

I am inspired to get inside of the head of a serial killer, become one (so to speak) so I can actually write about one.

Writing is a lot like acting, you need to become the main character and you need to understand and feel and experience their background and what they are going through, it's how you write a successful story. At least, that is what I have always told myself

So maybe I should go back into the past and dig out my "fictional" alter ego, and be in his shoes for a day. Some day soon... everything I write about will be his words, both dark and grim... Also the way I talk will be different, the way I dress, the way I look and speak... and the things I say... that way I get in the mood for writing such a dark story as the one I am going to write soon called "MARY"

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment