Sunday, January 23, 2011

847

our hearts beat as one
 Inevitably

even in this darkness, where our souls must sleep
 Like
arrows of cupid until time may tell, just a shot in the dark,
 Only
we can see, only we can feel the
 Vulnerability
of our shaking hearts, quivering substantially with the purest form of
 Elation

and ecstasy, with our shaking hands in each other's fictional mind.
 You
are my very imagination, my very inspiration.
 Obvious
heart attacks on paper thin lies, have been discarded forever.
 Until

my fantasy collides with reality when our
 Fiction
subsides and paves way for our dream, our future,
 Oceans
will immerse my soul and drown me in
 Revelations
of our fate.
 Eternity
seems but a word, just like the phrase "i love you" but the
 Variables
are so obvious in this chemical equation between us:
 Existence
of my very heart will cease once you
 Rot
away

but i will live forever
and i will love forever

my love, your shades of beauty will never
diminish, like the erosion of rivers
and oceans can never compare to the depth
of my emotions i have for you

Kill me In My sleep if this is but a lie,
that way I die happy dreaming of you

I Love You Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment