Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wishes

I wish I had a camera

I wish I had more money

I wish I didn't live at home

I wish I wasn't grounded

I wish I were famous, and by that I mean a famous writer in a band

I wish my future job career as a teacher would pay more, but it's whatever.

I wish burger king would give me raises

no I change that, I wish steve would give raises

I wish Tyler Schade wasn't quitting BK, it's gonna suck now

I wish rusty still lived in stow, I miss him <3

I wish I didn't have to take summer classes

I wish I could be a better writer

I wish I didn't do poorly last semester

I wish I was better at school (besides english which is the only exception I am good at)

I wish people supported me more

I wish people didn't spread rumors about me and then believe them

I wish I could change my past mistakes

I wish people would accept me for who I am

I wish people would forgive me

I wish I could change the world.

And finally, I wish I could hold her in my arms and call her mine.

wishes are just day dreams that we envision, it is up to us to go out and make these wishes come true. They can't come true by just waiting, you actually have to get off of your ass and work for them to come true. So this is me, working for those wishes to come true. All of them, especially the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment